How to Submit
Three conference contribution types are allowed:
- Regular Abstracts for Oral or Poster Presentation: after a preliminary review of the abstract, authors will be invited to submit a full paper version of the contribution to be reviewed for acceptance as either Oral or Poster presentation and publication in the Conference Proceedings. The deadline is January 15, 2024.
- Regular Abstract for Poster-only Presentation: in this case, no further full paper is requested, and the abstract will appear in the Book of Abstracts only. The deadline is March 30, 2024.
- Round-Table/Mini-Workshop contributions: to propose a theme of discussion with a special dedicated session and contributions. The deadline is January 15, 2024.
Please, follow this link to register and access the submission form.
(the submission form will be activated in a few days)
- Stirling engines prototype development and testing
- Renewable applications of Stirling engines
- Waste heat recovery systems
- Co-generation systems: micro-CHP
- Stirling refrigerators and cryocoolers
- Stirling heat pumps
- Space applications of Stirling machines
- Transport applications of Stirling machines
- Stirling engines in hybrid co-generation systems
- Heat transfer / fluid flow analysis
- Thermodynamic modelling and CFD simulation
- Stress analysis/noise and vibration
- Dynamics and kinematics
- Advanced materials and manufacturing
- Novel designs of drive mechanisms and configurations
- Thermal receivers, combustors and heat exchangers
- Regenerator and porous medium
- Market opportunities and comparison with competitive renewable energy systems